White fleshy poo

Discussion in 'Fish Diseases' started by pavelow360, Aug 22, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. pavelow360

pavelow360 Feather Duster

So I bought a new[SIZE=+1][/SIZE] ocellaris clown to replace uncle nimo, my wooden floor surfing misbar http://www.3reef.com/forums/tropical-fish/angry-jumping-circus-clown-wt-72191.html and it appears not to be eating much... it has been a few days and I noticed his poo looking like a white flesh... like a piece of cooked shrimp.

I saw this on another fish that was in the same tank and didn't get that fish because of it (hind sight) shouldn't have bought any fish in the same tank with a fish that had a symptom such as this. When I saw it on the other fish, I had thought it was part of the fish hanging off because it matched where his white stripe is. My fish seems healthy otherwise... no blemishes and is mellow.

Anyway, does my fish need an enema or hyper colonic? lol

Help me help this guy get regular...lol

2. Click Here!

3. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

I think its bacterial.

4. pavelow360

any suggestions?

5. pavelow360

bump... need help ... fish will starve thanks

6. pavelow360

7. bama

bama Humpback Whale

You need to chill for a while if your fish are sick.. Sticking a net in and stressing them out will only make it worse.. How about playing a little COD and pwning some noobs in the meantime.. If I were you I would give the time to prestige twice before getting anymore fish... catch my drift..

8. Click Here!

9. pavelow360

no I guess I do not catch your drift... I do not speak gamer talk ;):p

10. pavelow360

so its been some time and it appears that some other fish that I had quarantining have the same symptoms... I am currently waiting on some medication in the mail that has metronidazole and another med in it for internal parasites and or bacteria... this is the general medication from API... anyone have any experience with this med?