New Site Bug List

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, May 30, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Firefox 30.0 here. Malware bytes and Avast and Window 8.0..

John try IE and v11 and add the compatibility option. That is the only way I could get it to work for me yesterday.

Mr. Bill likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Native Floridian

Hmmm... must be a compatibility issue with Win 8/8.1, then. FWIW, I activated private browsing and anti-tracking in FF to see if that might cause a problem, but everything is still working fine.

4. Zgetman

Zgetman Ritteri Anemone

I am on Windows 7 and I use firefox. I am not sure the build of firefox but I see the tabs just fine.

5. Zgetman

Zgetman Ritteri Anemone

Matt I am having issues with loading pictures. When I click on the picture and the overlay comes up, if there are multiple images the image won't load until I click on the next image a couple of times. Then I try and go to the next image and I have the same problem. I can sometime use the arrows but that does not always work.

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I'll keep an eye on that, thanks. I believe I have seen similar behavior when the images are large in file size and take a while to load.

7. Zgetman

Zgetman Ritteri Anemone

The file size may just be the issue, but it has happened to all of them here lately.

8. Click Here!

9. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

I am using chrome. I was trying to put a link to a youtube video in a reply and it embedded it. Is this a planned feature or is there a way to have an option if you want to embed vs link?

In this thread, the youtube video, on my screen, is rather large. I also tried to copy a certain time of the video to the exact moment of the theme of the thread.

http://www.3reef.com/threads/bulkhead-leaks.154214/#post-1555217

Thanks!!

10. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

I have FF at work with Windows 7 and it works fine. I will need to make the changes suggested for Windows 8.1 I guess.

11. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

I added 3reef.com to compatability view and no go. Must be something in Microsoft's anit-virus and anti-malware.

12. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Just added Chrome and still can not get the site to work properly. I am going to try updating Java next.

: 3reef