disappointed

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by cira030, Nov 7, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cira030

cira030 Fire Worm

and by the way the xenia didnt die. it was happier than ever pulsing and standing tall. it was just a really really really small one and i say it ate it because the snail was on it for like 10 min and then nothing was there. i couldnt take it off cause it would of taken it with it. my water parameters are perfect and still are. i test it every day and do a water change weekly.

2. Click Here!

3. bc219

bc219 Millepora

Um you said it "ate it" generally when something eats something that means it's gone and likely dead. If it didn't eat it and everything is all good then what is the whole point in the post???? It's a little hard to get "all the facts" when "all the facts" aren't stated jftr.

4. cira030

cira030 Fire Worm

what are you talking about when did i say it didnt eat it? it did. it stayed on it for like 10 min and then when it got off it wasnt there. it ate it...

5. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

i don't know its definitely a rare event, i have never heard of turbo snails eating corals, i even had 20 or so in my tank with some blue pulsing xenia.

6. cira030

cira030 Fire Worm

yes but i bet the xenia was big. you are all overlooking one fact. THE XENIA WAS TINY!!! and i mentioned that...

7. getinpora

getinpora Coral Banded Shrimp

over the years i have had thousands of snails many different species none have hurt a xenia or any other thing in my tanks

8. Click Here!

9. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

maybe the size of half my pinky finger.

10. bc219

bc219 Millepora

You said "it didn't die" I guess I assume when something is eaten, it is gone, therefore it dies. Maybe I'm just slow and don't comprehend the english language.

11. getinpora

getinpora Coral Banded Shrimp

something that small if i wanted to keep it i would have put it in a small starter tank for safe keeping. i dont have one running right now but my hospital tank would have done. my tank if something pops up i watch it and if it makes it kool if not well i dont win them all

12. cira030

cira030 Fire Worm

way smaller than half a pinkey.