Corals on sand bed?

Discussion in 'Coral' started by JP909, Oct 20, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. JP909

JP909 Feather Duster

Thanks looks like I'll be going with green star polyps!!! Also on growth will it make a difference from being on a sand bed to being placed on LR

2. Click Here!

3. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

FYI - some of us see GSP as invasive. This stuff will grow in the toilet. Very hard to get rid of, spreads like crazy. Will overgrow (outcompete) whatever it comes up against (just about anyway)...

Be careful where you put this. Be sure it isn't (or the rock it is on) touching anything you don't want it to eventually overgrow...

When placing corals, plan for the future.

4. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

5. newtosalt

newtosalt Spaghetti Worm

i keep my green stars on te bottom they dont float haha if they are zoas on a little rock super glue to where you want them same for lps and sps softies will attach them selfs like xenia if you wrap them with a net around a rock not to tight they will attach good luck

6. newtosalt

newtosalt Spaghetti Worm

sorry i want to add dont target where ypu want the coral move it around to where the coral likes it best it will be much happier and a happy coral is a amazing coral

1 person likes this.