55 Gallons of Eye Candy

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by civiccars2003, Sep 2, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. civiccars2003

civiccars2003 Great Blue Whale

Wow I forgot about this build thread its been so long. Skip, both my old 55 and newer 220 have come along way since my first post in Sept 2010. Here is my current 220 build...

http://www.3reef.com/showcase/220-gallons-of-eye-candy.2/

mdbostwick likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. civiccars2003

Now, I miss this tank...

DSC reef and Corailline like this.
  4. civiccars2003

I miss my little 55

DSC reef likes this.
  5. Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson Plankton

There are many few reason of fish die. Sudden change in water temperature, ammonia or nitrite poisoning. Mostly the fishes have died for stay together. I personally use a good canister filter for my 55-gallon aquarium fish tank. It will give you the best performance. You can add this.

6. Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson Plankton

There are many few reason of fish die. Sudden change in water temperature, ammonia or nitrite poisoning. Mostly the fishes have died for stay together. I personally use a good canister filter for my 55-gallon aquarium fish tank. It will give you the best performance. You can add this.

7. civiccars2003

Hi.
    A few things here. This thread is pretty old. My fish didn't die, they were moved to my 220 in wall upgrade. You can find my latest build here... http://www.3reef.com/showcase/220-gallons-of-eye-candy.2/. As for the canister filter, that is not the case for best performance. A refugium is always preferred.

DSC reef likes this.