zeus440's 25 gallon uniquarium thread

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Zeus440, Feb 27, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Zeus440

Zeus440 Astrea Snail

Not yet plan on getting something that I can use safely with acrylic sometime this week.

Corailline likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Zeus440

Zeus440 Astrea Snail

So I finally put my order in for the apex,vortech and aquamax. Now the hard part,waiting for them(clasps his hands together and twiddled his thumbs)

mdbostwick likes this.
  4. mdbostwick

mdbostwick Vlamingii Tang

I use API for ammonia and nitrite as well. All you really need to know is if it is detectable and API can get you that.

Exciting waiting for new equipment. I usually check the shipment tracking hourly if i am using some restraint.

Tank is looking great!

CBSurfrider likes this.
  5. Zeus440

Zeus440 Astrea Snail

Thank you. Suddenly I have been hit by a major algae bloom hopfully the CUC I get tomorrow will put a dent into it.

6. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

don't you just hate algae??!!

7. Zeus440

Zeus440 Astrea Snail

sigh,yep I bought some hermit crabs and they have been working on it maybe need a few more I don't like to go too crazy plus I'm going to try something I heard. Something having to do with turning out the lights and for a few days and running a skimmer during the lights out period and see if that works

8. Click Here!

9. Zeus440

Zeus440 Astrea Snail

Finally the new stuff has arrived of course my ups doesn't come until 7 and I go to bed at 8 so no time to install. Will have to wait another day to have fun

Attached Files:

10. Zeus440

Zeus440 Astrea Snail

I'll let you know what happens

11. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

looks great! I like the colored acrylic on the skimmer - that looks cool! let us know how the strategy works!

12. Zeus440

Zeus440 Astrea Snail

will do I just need to figure out what router is compatible with the controller my tank is in a separate room from my computer once I get that home free well at least for a while