ZET Light For Biocube 28

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by schackmel, Apr 30, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

Just wondering...........Would Zetlight nano LED be enough light for a biocube 28g? I only want to do an anemone and some softies in there. No sps etc in this tank.

any thoughts or suggestion of LED lights that are cheap

2. Click Here!

3. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

actually went with the Zetlight Aqua Pro and love it! So excited to finally have light again. My 28g light broke (was only fish in the tank) a couple months ago and has been dark since. I am very slowly turning the lights on to protect the little fishie eyes, so right now very blue still. But cant wait to get some corals under that light.

As i have been out for a while (due to the worst luck ever), going to start out with softies and and maybe an LPS and an anemone for the clowns. Excited to get back into the hobby again. Hopefully my luck will change for the better!

4. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

5. Marshall O

Marshall O Giant Squid

6. Aclazy

Aclazy Plankton

Hello , I can't understand that the real thought from,cause i'm Chinese.I conjecture you need LED light to abjuse color for corals looks beauty?
    In that case,you can choice the LED light with bule and white and the color was separate regulation. Than you can design by yourself.
    ps :Forgive my English,cause i'm Chinese. But i wanna make friend with the other country,and may i make friend with you? My Email :[email protected]
    Thanks!

7. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

Hi! Thank you for the input! I am not "wired" that way to create my own LED light fixture! It is easier for me to buy one then make my own. I actually got it on a great deal, as I bought it used. It was probably a lot cheaper than if I were to mess with LEDS myself. Heck, I would probably burn down the house if i tried doing that! ;D I am sending you a friend request on 3reef, and thank you!!!!

8. Click Here!

9. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

it has been a while schackmel! glad you're back

10. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

11. Aclazy

Aclazy Plankton

:)Good luck for you! Could you take some picture on here when you satisfied your tank? It's must be very beautiful!

12. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

will do! Right now there is just rocks and a pair of clownfish. I am just getting back in, so it is very bare! Getting a Tunze skimmer this weekend and then will start putting corals back in. Finally able to turn the lights on fully but will get a picture when i get the settings right