ZEOvit Reefer's Best Coral Reef Salt

Discussion in '3reef Radar' started by Matt Rogers, Jan 29, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Notturnia

Notturnia Bristle Worm

lol
    like USA products in italy.. if they are from USA they cost twice ;D

btw..

20kg of the BCR is 69€ here that.. at the current rate exchange due to weakness of dollar is 102$ for 20 kg.. that's enough for 150g..

so the price in USA is perfectly the same as we pay here in europe.. and you have also the shipping that should make it higher..

so.. no.. EU things arent expencive in USA more then in EU.. just the same.. ;D

but try to buy a Ford Focus here in EU or there in USA ;)

btw.. they do also a cheaper version on a 25kg box that is called the reefer's salt high quality reef salt for only 59€

i met Pohl and he is really crazy ;D but he seems to know what he is doing.. also if i wont do his method as i dont like the husbandry it requires.. but usually he does things (equipt and products) that have something behind..

in EU and specially in italy we had many many threads about his tanks when he started to sell his products also because his first packages arrived w/o insutrctions.. or only in german.. with house-made boxes.. etc..

we met him 4 years ago when he was at the beginning.. we went to his farm and saw how he works.. and i bought 2k $ of corals frag from him.. that were really the best i have ever saw..

so.. yup.. i think he is overpriced here in europe.. but he knows what he sell :)

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Notturnia

Notturnia Bristle Worm

4. PocoLoco

PocoLoco Plankton

I agree...it's totally about the exchange rate plus the shipping on such a heavy item.

I would love to visit Korallen-Zucht some day....;D

5. Notturnia

Notturnia Bristle Worm

it was outstanding.. ;) just you cant exit w/o buy some corals :eek:

he has something you will never saw somewhere.. ::) we did a 5 hours car run to reach the tank after 700 km ;D to put the corals inside.. you will have a bit more trouble to reach your tank just in time.. hehe..

sry for the OT :-X

6. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

Wow. I've never seen distinctive used as an adverb. LOL Is this a highlight or was it stolen from a Russian propaganda poster?

7. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

to tell you the truth. I haven't used it yet. I had to buy a pail of TMP just before RB was in. I'm about 2 weeks away from my first water change with RB.

I get it at J&L Aquatics.

If your thinking of coming up to LFS shop let me know. I'll hook you up for the big tour. Well 2 really really good stores

J

8. Click Here!

9. PocoLoco

PocoLoco Plankton

thanks! very tempting..... ;D

10. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Where are you from Pocoloco?

11. PocoLoco

PocoLoco Plankton

I live just north of Seattle, WA. To my knowledge there are no retail stores that carry Korallen-Zucht products in Washington....I don't mind paying shipping in most cases but $60 a bucket--I don't think so! ::)

12. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

I was just asking b/c of your name.