You've gotta be kidding me..

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by CBSurfrider, Oct 14, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Todd_Sails

Todd_Sails Giant Squid

Ya, what they all said, with a little planning, you'll be fine!

Good Karma your way!

Reminds me or my DT transfer that will happen soon! Everything has to be moved out of the 125, to containers/tanks/tubs, etc. and then into my 180!

2. Click Here!

3. Anthos312

Anthos312 Millepora

On another note, why are you having to move?

Did you sign a lease? If so there are land lord / tenant laws and they cannot simply make you just move out.... There are legalities you should look into, especially if you signed a lease.

4. CBSurfrider

CBSurfrider Millepora

Good looking out, but my lease ended last May and I have been month to month ever since. I asked to sign a new one and she wouldn't which should have been a red flag, but she promised she wasn't moving back in and she was going into assisted living. It is an investment house for her, unfortunately for me she decided all of a sudden she wants to move back to Florida. I can be a **** and stay here for another 90 days and let the eviction laws run its course, but at this point I just want out, I'm extremely pissed off and stressed out. I still do not have a house locked in yet for Dec 1. It's slim picking over here.