Your Thoughts On Trace Elements...

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by irr0001, Mar 25, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. irr0001

irr0001 Purple Tang

Thats a really good idea..I dont know why I didn't think of that..My old lights were significantly weaker than my new ones and everything was fine..then a couple days after the new lights is when they started showing bad signs...Do you think that after a few weeks they will get used to them?

2. Click Here!

3. ShootMe

ShootMe Astrea Snail

You can always shorten the photo period for a couple hours and add one hour a week until you reach your normal operating scheduled. I personally do not dose any trace elements rather I perform a 10% water change every week or two. If I can not test for it I do not dose it.

4. irr0001

irr0001 Purple Tang

Okay..well it's been a little over a week since the new lights and looking at my tank right now things are starting to move forward i think..my LTPC is back to being fully extended and my open brain is bigger than it has ever been! Hammer is still looking a little down..but I'll give it some time. I think I'll hold off on the trace elements though if it does turn out to be a light adjustment issue