You know you're a saltwater hobbyist WHEN...

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Steve34, Jul 17, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. starfish2217

starfish2217 Horrid Stonefish

haha totally can relate. Except I was the girl that was at the LFS so much at got asked out by one of the employees :p it was.. awkward but I still go there haha I wonder if I could have gotten free corals!! :p j/k

2. Click Here!

3. Cole_lol

Cole_lol Flamingo Tongue

Good Karma for that! I try to help who ever I can when I can and if I make some money great but I dont plan on it! More people I help I feel the more people that may continue this effort of hobbie reefing and who knows one day Im sure it will be returned!

4. blackraven1425

blackraven1425 Giant Squid

Bah, my LFS needs to be less of a sausagefest! Lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

5. starfish2217

starfish2217 Horrid Stonefish

Lol hey the reefer girls need love too :p j/k Its hard to find girls at LFS's! The three that I go to are all guys except one, one has one girl she's pretty cool too.

6. Steve34

Steve34 Feather Star

very dude dominated. there is a lfs about 80 miles south of me that has 2-3 hot girls working there. being as I'm married and generally unappealing to anybody in their 20's it isn't worth the drive lol

7. Doratus

Doratus Teardrop Maxima Clam

I applied for my LFS a long time ago and was kinda pissed off when I came in a few days later to see some blonde who knows absolutely nothing about fish.

Now that I know more about this hobby than anyone at the LFS, I'm just glad there is someone like her to bag my purchases for me. ;)

8. Click Here!

9. saltyfresh

saltyfresh Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

Hahahaha agreed and Dam there is one lady in my Lfs and all the guys buy her fish and stuff me and the worker sit there and just laugh at these guys

10. Steve34

Steve34 Feather Star

the only place where "hey can I buy you a tang?" is a pick up line.

1 person likes this.
  11. Magnett2

Magnett2 Coral Banded Shrimp

That's funny. I wanted to do that too so I could see what was there. It's not that great lol

12. lynnmw1208

lynnmw1208 Skunk Shrimp

seriously! every time I walk into a fish store with my husband they ask HIM if he needs help and I'm like ummm hello I am the one with a fish tank! Girls can be reefers too :p

1 person likes this.