you know what I cannot stand....

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by starfish2217, Aug 3, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

i agree, i often think the same thing, whats the draw to this show? i have watched and been amazed at the stupidity. :eek: but once was enough. lol

2. Click Here!

3. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

I really do not see the attraction and just have to chalk it up to " different strokes for different folks". I will say this though, one season would really have been enough, I hate it when individuals contribute to the ugly American myth.

4. starfish2217

starfish2217 Horrid Stonefish

Very excellent point. I just cannot watch that show without feeling sorry for humanity.. and I know so many people who do mimick these losers and think that that is whats "cool" ahhh they are all just sooo ridiculously stupid. I guess pure "entertainment" is the only reason people watch it..

Oh man I imagine.. that really is sad :( im sorry

Yea I guess to each there own huh... thats what I hate most about it is it really does make us look stupid..

5. 1.0reef

1.0reef Giant Squid

my big brother watches it. I hate it. this is when having the skill of catching snakes when you have a brother thats scared of them. and a big stick;D

6. cgarner

cgarner Skunk Shrimp

I agree. Trash tv.

7. khowst

khowst Bangghai Cardinal

Jersey shore.....
    Whale wars.....
    A car crash....

three things that are all painful to watch but you just keep your eyes glued waiting & hoping someone will die.

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. 1.0reef

1.0reef Giant Squid

I agree. many other trash shows on tv to ...:(

10. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol:

11. starfish2217

starfish2217 Horrid Stonefish

hahahaha... I would watch an episode if "snookie" died. it might just be the highlight of my day.. but that might be giving her too much credit...

Whale wars is pretty bad too I don't really enjoy that show at all but I have only seen like ten minutes..

12. Doratus

Doratus Teardrop Maxima Clam

The girls I hang out with love this show and I cannot stand it either. They try to emulate the ridiculous antics of the women and now they are even starting to be attracted to those meathead guys that compensate for their shortcomings with big muscles and dark tans. It's just a fad though, just a phase, either that or I'll need to find some new friends. lol. Either way I just laugh and am thankful that I am not so easily amused.

The worst part about the whole "keep watching in case someone dies" thing is that if anyone ever did actually die you'd know about it long before the show ever aired. Not only that but they probably wouldn't show it on television anyway.

...So you really don't even get that car crash effect. It's disappointing.

1 person likes this.