You know the snow is heavy when...

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by ShawnsTank, Feb 23, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Triggerfish

Triggerfish Ritteri Anemone

The mountains around where I live have a got some snow on them, It keeps the temperature from getting to high around here.

2. Click Here!

3. Brandon1023

Brandon1023 Fire Goby

I wish we'd get an acutal snow storm like that instead of this piddly crap we've been getting. Wouldn't matter for me as far as shoveling goes. I live in an apartment. :)

4. gythwulf

gythwulf Feather Duster

:-X
    Yeah, I had the bright idea of move up to Oregon in the winter, during the biggest snow storm in the northwest in many many years. That was an adventure for sure.

5. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

ive had snow cover where i live for 115 days straight, though it looks as if it might melt off by the end of this weekend if we dont get some more

6. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Haha you picked the wrong time to move! Don't worry - it never snows that much here - as you can tell from this winter. ;)

7. thepanfish

thepanfish Flying Squid

You know it when you wake up at 8 and you're late for work and someone yells snow day and you go back to slleppp

8. Click Here!

9. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

[​IMG]

How's that for heavy snow? We rolled that sucker until the four of us couldn't roll it any more. Next time we get a good snow, I'm calling more guys to make a bigger one :) We got a pretty good video of us rolling it, too. I'm the guy on the far right.

Oh, and for comparison, the shortest person in that picture was 6'1. And we were all wearing shoes, so let's say 6'2" for height reference. :D

1 person likes this.
  10. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

That is AWESOME!!

11. mirandacollc

mirandacollc Flame Angel

You know the snow is heavy when you live in maine and they call from maryland to tell you it is haha. We are not getting much this year its all staying south.

12. Telgar

Telgar Snowflake Eel

lol, last time I rolled one that big I was about 5 years old and we made about 8 of them and built a fort.