You go girl II

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by unclejed, Jan 26, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. unclejed

unclejed Whip-Lash Squid

2. Click Here!

3. NeighborTomita

NeighborTomita Banned

Jed, you have interesting tastes in music :). But I can comfortably say that I did not really enjoy watching them. If you want to hear music by woman, watch this -

She rocks on the acoustic!

YouTube - Heart - Crazy on you

4. unclejed

unclejed Whip-Lash Squid

Funny you picked them, I can't take them! Oh well, funny how certain music appeals to you and other music doesn't. I think a lot of times it is when the music is out and what is happening in our lives. I didn't really care for the Talking Heads when I was 26 (when they were getting big) but re-discovered them when I was 40 and now think they were one of the best.

5. NeighborTomita

NeighborTomita Banned

Actually, to be totally honest Jed, I just love the intro. Every time I play it in the car I will listen to the intro, maybe listen to it twice(depending on my mood), then change the song. You have to give her credit for it though, I wish I knew how to play it :)

6. unclejed

unclejed Whip-Lash Squid

O.k. I'll give you that much, the intro is "catchy". They were, shall I say, average. I grew up with these more talented women. You may find someone you like;
    YouTube - Bonnie Raitt "Pride And Joy"

YouTube - Jannifer Batten - The Guitar Queen

Curious to see what you think of this one;
    YouTube - Roberta Flack - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face [totp2]

7. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

I love Bonnie Raitt! I've listened to her since I was little and my parents would play her CDs in the house. I would always dance around all crazy. haha Still love her!

8. Click Here!

9. NeighborTomita

NeighborTomita Banned

That is the first time I have heard of "Bonnie Raitt". She wasn't too bad with the guitar, but her vocals killed the song IMHO. You can't beat the original, SRV is the best. If your into his music, listen to "Life by the Drop". One of my all time favorites of his.

I will now watch the others :)

10. NeighborTomita

NeighborTomita Banned

Ohhh please tell me they got that on video LOL!

11. NeighborTomita

NeighborTomita Banned

:eek::eek::eek: - @ Battens hair haha! But WOW she was good! I would like to see her do that on an acoustic ;D

12. NeighborTomita

NeighborTomita Banned

I made it to the 47 second mark on that last one..... Ya, uhhhh....;D;D Lol! I don't really enjoy that kind of soft weird "first time I saw your face" stuff, I LOVE Led Zeppelin, SRV, Pearl Jam, and Hendrix to name a few. Let me go see if I can find one for ya..