Yo Matt

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by Land_Fish, Nov 21, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Matt,
    Can you add a page or something that will let us users see all of our post to the threads use currently are using? I saw the one under our profile but it took me awhile to find that one. I like the idea of the drop down to choose how many old posts we can view but the placing of this could be more accessible to the users.
    I just don't know where you would put it.

Thanks

2. Click Here!

3. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

OK for the man a new signature.

Attached Files:

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

That's cool, but you spelled my name wrong. You got talent man, but that's slop. BAHAHAAHAA
    [smiley=lol.gif]

5. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Wow it was late last night.... You could have been the next Mr.Rodgers.

6. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

7. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Nickname Neptune or something?

8. Click Here!

9. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

where did my karma go?

10. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Ok corrected your name Mister.
    Jeesh you could have kept it and went to the court house and got your name changed ya know.  ::)

Attached Files:

11. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

You are the Maestro LF!

Matt only wishes he looked like the guy with the trident! JK

12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

[quote author=Craig_Manoukian link=board=General;num=1069476832;start=0#8 date=11/22/03 at 08:40:43]Matt only wishes he looked like the guy with the trident![/quote]

[smiley=laugh3.gif] No doubt!

@Land_Fish - Man you are a machine! These sigs are over the top! [smiley=first.gif] 8) Check out Craig's and Scuba's! I like mine a lot, but I think I'll just put in on my homepage or something....
    being on a dialup modem right now, I am totally speed paranoid dude. This board is crawling. That should improve some with some stuff I have coming up, but still.

As for my username (name in profile) I think I am going to stick with the plain vanilla because I think that's what people know me as now. 'Matt Rogers, that freak from 3reef.' ;) :)

I am not trying to discourage you though, your sigs are the best I have ever seen and pretty soon when I need some banners made for other sites, I'd love to get your help. Would you be up for that?