Yet Another Pet: Demon Spawn

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by PharmrJohn, Oct 27, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

We had 3 cats, had to put one down cause it had cancer... I told my wife "2 more to go". I know thats mean and cruel, but cats are the most disgusting animal to have in your house.

Yes they are litterbox trained, but do you all realize what they do in that litterbox and then walk all over your house????? Thats not even mentioning the fact that males mark their territory until they get fixed, and females whine and moan when they are in heat until they get fixed, and they both still barf up hairballs wherever they see fit. Not to mention the fact that if you tick them off, they will urinate on your things as pay back.

2. Click Here!

3. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! thats too funny!

:laughcry: :lol: :laughy: :yelrotflm :laugh3: :laughing0

4. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Nope. But I got it before the dog did. He likes to eat the kittens poo. Then come up and try to lick your face.

And Geek, you're absolutely right. You sound like me. One down, two to go. LOL!!! I have been playing that game since the number six. Yes. Six. We were down to two. Now we are up to three. One inside cat, one outside cat and one that does both.

5. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Just roll them up in the litter and pretend they are Almond Roca's :lol:

6. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

lol gross!!!! this is why im not a dog person.

7. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

My dog is trained and it knows better then to go in the house. It also wants to eat one of the cats. One of the cats use to beat it up when it was a pup, haha. The other cat is a play companion to the dog and it also thinks its a dog. It will readily play fetch with you.

8. Click Here!

9. abraKADAV3R!

abraKADAV3R! Feather Duster

aww no tail kitties

10. Hemiscrub

Hemiscrub Plankton

i never really liked cats, until about 5 yrs ago when i found a kitten that had just opened his eyes(about 2 weeks old). i took him home and bottle fed him for around 4 or 5 weeks.(didn't name him until he was about two months, didn't really think he was going to make it. he would fit in the palm of ur hand!) JR has actually became a part of the fam. out of all the pets i have had(fish, dogs, birds, spiders, scorpins, and more reptiles than i can remeber) he is by far my favorite. the first time i took him to my vet he looked at him then looked at me and said"tell me this ain't food right"(i had never taken a warm blooded animal to him before).

Attached Files: