yet another palytoxin warning......if i would only take my own advice

Discussion in 'Coral' started by schackmel, Jul 31, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. FatBastad

FatBastad Zoanthid

2. Click Here!

3. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

how are you feeling today?

4. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

much much better today! My eyes still itch, burn and red but nothing like yesterday. No tummy problems today! Thanks all!

5. vankirk

vankirk Sea Dragon

Glad to hear your feeling better. :thumbs_up

6. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

Get better soon, i really need to get a pair of gloves, since i seem to aalways have some wound on my hands due to gardening, sewing/crafting or whatever.

7. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

funny thing is I have 2 pairs of those aqua gloves. I HATE USING THEM! They are to thick, hard to use and grip hold of things.

8. Click Here!

9. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

Yeah, that'sone reason I've been putting off the purchase....would be like my dish gloves, unused due to the fingers being so long (I have sm. hands and short fingers). Maybe can use non latex glovesdr. type gloves to handle the zoas & palys then rinse them out & hang to dry till next time.

10. barbianj

barbianj Hammer Head Shark

FYI, my wife and I had all of these symptoms recently. Even the dry, itchy eyes. We thought it was the food we ate at a restaurant, but there are others here that have had similar symptoms, just not as severe. I really had severe stomach pains. I was really exhausted for about a week, and my digestion just wasn't right for nearly three weeks. My wife never puts her hands in the reef tank, so I know it's not from that.

11. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

very true......could be just something else. unfortunately I will never know. I do have a call to the doctor to get some antibiotic eye drops in case it is pink eye, because i have had several people approach me at work today telling me either 1. i am crying, 2. I look very stoned! neither one i want people to think! :)

12. Camkha1234

Camkha1234 Great Blue Whale

I can only imagine how much that would suck :hehe: At least you're feeling a bit better :)