Yellow Watchman Goby

Discussion in 'Fish Food' started by Nightstick, May 7, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Nightstick

Nightstick Purple Spiny Lobster

What and how often do I feed this guy?

I am currently feeding once every other day, frozen food right now but I get the feeling this isn't enough?

2. Click Here!

3. chris adams

chris adams Purple Tang

I feed mine every other day also. Frozen brine, or mysis. Mine looks fat and happy.

4. invert phil

invert phil Millepora

North Yorkshire, England, Europe, Earth, Milkyway,
    I feed my 2 watchman gobies 2-3 times a day but have quite a lot of fish in the tank and a good clean up crew. I feed a small mix of mysis, krill, brine shrimp, tetramin flakes and marine xs granules, as long as its belly looks healthy thats the main thing.

5. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

I actually tong feed mine - it took a while for him to take food from the tongs, but now he waits on it! I usually feed Rod's Food and save the bigger chunks for him. I actually had a thread on here (maybe under tropical fish) where I had pictures of him tong feeding! I feed once a day.

6. dufresne

dufresne Feather Duster

mine eats when I feed the tank, which is every day.. I make sure some food always makes it down to him..

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  7. offensetaken

offensetaken Montipora Digitata

I feed my yel. Watchman every other day with a mix of frozen brine, mysis, prime reef flakes and once in a while a peice of frozen table shrimp. I see her (mable) getting mouth fulls of sand throught the day sifting through for snacks. She is very fat and happy! :)