Yay i finally got it :d!!!

Discussion in 'Reef Lighting' started by BoBo65, Feb 12, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

Rofl sry I know there are alot of people that have these now but I finally have one of my own lol [​IMG][​IMG]Whatched and waited for the Usps guys, finally came at 10:30 but put it in the mail box, I wasn't able to get the mail... mail key was out and about finally opened it at 430 but then had to go to work, Im finally off so I got to play with it a little ;D I dunno if any one will be interested but Im pretty sure im going to be building a hanging rack for these above my tank so ill be making a DIY thread ;D Im excited haha... More to come :p

2. Click Here!

3. rc_mcwaters3

rc_mcwaters3 Clown Trigger

lol I ordered 2 during the superbowl sale bringing my grade total up to 3 and I love mine and have starrted using them over my 20 gallon untile i get the rest in for my 75 gallon lol. CONGRATES!!!!!!!!!

4. BoBo65

BoBo65 Torch Coral

Yeah man now that I got one I want 3 more to make my main lighting on my 55 haha :D I love the shimmer these have :p

5. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

6. rc_mcwaters3

rc_mcwaters3 Clown Trigger

agreed on the shimmer and the little buggers are bright as can be. I also love the color that they braing to the tank and to the corals.