Yamaha 6600 watt generator

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by bubba, Apr 29, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. bubba

bubba Astrea Snail

Has been running for 48 hours. We got lucky to miss the tornados in Birmingham. Everything on tank is running and fish are fine! Also runs two refrigerators, few lights, fans, and coffee pot. I'm a lucky man.

2. Click Here!

3. Crimson Ghost

Crimson Ghost Blue Ringed Angel

I am glad to hear all is ok with your family and pets, but I don't think you wanted to post this good news in the ASAP folder ;)

4. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

That's awesome!!!

Agreed.....moved to The Bucket

5. dowtish

dowtish Horrid Stonefish

Was down there on Monday and Tuesday this week, then headed home to Nashville. Wasn't as bad here, but it was nasty. I had my generator from work ready to go if needed. Glad you are okay man.

6. alpha_03

alpha_03 Bubble Tip Anemone

yep my 5900 watt and my 3850 watt are both on long term loan, my GF' dad and mom were on the way to the Ozarks the day this crap hit (family vacation) I just hope after a few weeks use they come back as they were sent. I painted a sign NO DIESEL FUEL! GAS ONLY!! for both of them. The 5900 will run an entire household, and the 3850 will run most of a small house hold- no problem.

7. bubba

bubba Astrea Snail

Power is still out, hopefully back on in day our two. Generator has been running continuously for ~120 hours. It's connected to the natural gas line.