Xenia Crash....

Discussion in 'Soft Corals' started by Birdlady, Feb 9, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Welp, these were dead. At first they started to shrivel and wrinkle and shrink.

Then disintegrating....put em in the trash at that point. It was disappointing. I had about 10 frags I was gonna make. :-/ :-/

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Mine lived with carbon, but died in a kalk overdose. Turned white first, then slowly melted away over time.

4. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

o many sry bout that birdlady, how long did u have the xenia? were they adjusted to the metal halides? Very odd, but then again they r kinda like elegance coral, they either r great or just die for no reason...hope u have better luck next time, if u lived closer i would give u a frag of mine :)

5. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

I got it as a teeny tiny frag from my reef club. It was not 2 inches, I had it since Oct.....it grew into a whole corner of my tank!! LOL! It was about 7 inches high and had about 20 branches (not all on one stalk) it has separated into about 3 pieces on its own and I was getting ready to start slicin and dicin it up.

Thanks for the kind words all. :D