Wyoming Whites

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by CBSurfrider, Dec 16, 2013.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Scuba Ken

Scuba Ken Ritteri Anemone

Regardless, very pretty and most enjoyable to watch, you are very lucky, I believe Santa in bringing me a algae harvester ! I have so much, I am literally giving it away by the Lbs to mates LFS and still it grows and grows !

2. Click Here!

3. CBSurfrider

CBSurfrider Millepora

Well... Sad to report no Wyoming Whites for Christmas. She said she was scared to get them with my tank cycling the way it is with this diatom/alga bloom I'm going through. Silver lining is She is at least thinking about the fish and not just buying anything to throw in my tank. I was just at my LFS and they are still there, at that price I think they will be there for a while. Once my cycle finishes and I get all my bulbs replaced in my "new" used fixture and everything is back on track those bad boys are mine! I've grown attached to them now that I thought I was going to get them.

4. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

I was wondering about them CB! So glad they're still on your list and that nothing negative happened :) I love those fish!

5. CBSurfrider

CBSurfrider Millepora

Just waiting for this algae whatever I have going on to stop and I'll get them. Hopefully sometime in January. That's my last addition to my 75g, then its on to my next adventure with a 220g I think..

6. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

The diatom bloom will end soon and the brown algae will literally dissapear. The green film algae on the glass is a constant battle though. I'm setting up my drilled 75 this week chris, come by and take a look.

7. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

Ask your girl if she could get you gold nugget maroon clowns instead of the whites. When she looks them up her eyes will go:eek: lol.

8. Click Here!

9. CBSurfrider

CBSurfrider Millepora

^^ Mine just did lol, I'll stick with the WW's!! Is this the week you're off Dennis? I want to go check out that place up by you and price 220g-300gal tanks.

10. oldfishkeeper

thx for sharing about the gold nugget maroons! I've not heard of or seen them before. I still like the Wyoming whites better!

11. wooboodoo

wooboodoo Astrea Snail

There's two types of WWs...
    The new ones from recent breeders for less than $100 per fish and the real Wyoming Whites from Bill's (R.I.P.) C-Quest hatchery which are totally different and the price is little bit different :)
    And seriously I'll not exchange my WWs for maroons even if these will be gold nuggets...

Here are my c-quest pair:

[​IMG][​IMG]

12. oldfishkeeper

well, those pics just make me want a pair more! Thx a lot wooboodoo ::)