Wrasse on her last legs

Discussion in 'Diseases' started by Puffer Chick, Mar 29, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

welcome to the club.. my potters angel is swollen too:eek:.. and by swollen i mean HUGE... idk whats wrong.. hope both our fish pull through it:-/

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

yea just saw the thread hopefully yours pulls through. mine is jsut a bit swollen especially compared to how her belly normally is and my other pink margin, she's swimming around some right now though so she's improving a bit, still has that heavy breathing going on, maybe the food helped her osme

4. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

another update the string like thing or parasite is off of her fin and she is much more lively now and getting back to herself but is still covered in ick

5. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

after her swimming around for a bit she is now MIA getting kind of worried i looked EVERYWHERE for her

6. fishluver

fishluver Sea Dragon

I'm apart of the club too my cleaner wrasse hasn't been see for like a week. So count me in! but hopefully your fish do pull through and live I remember when i lossed my potters a couple months ago, it was so beautiful but it didnt survive.

7. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

just saw her trying to jump out of the tank, i think she's in a lot of pain and wanting to end her life :(

8. Click Here!

9. wfb2270

wfb2270 Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

sorry to hear, although i am not quite ready to call the time of death. i think i lost a tailspot this week during a move.:cry:

10. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

thanks really sorry to hear about your fishie

11. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

I wonder if there's something wrong with the water, which is why Flash jumped? Just an idea.

12. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

you know what, that maybe true. i'm off of work tomorrow ill test my ammonia,nitrite, and nitrate tomorrow to see what might be going on and if any of the readings are high ill do a water change, i just did one on saturday and flash jumped either saturday night or sunday