wow!!!

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by nemo1991, Jun 15, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. nemo1991

nemo1991 Millepora

ok so a couple days ago, as in like about 2 weeks, i found eggs on the side of my glass. i have 3 types of snails, astrea, turbo, and Nassarius snails. now i only have 2 turbos, 10 astrea and 4 nassarius snails, so i knew it wasnt turbo since they are like 10 times bigger then the whole patch of eggs (being sarcastic) but they were big and their really hard to breef in captivity. so i assumed it was the astrea. well last night a nassarius snail climbed up on the glass and started doing that, when i woke up this morning he was still on the glass and the egg lines are huge! i took a bunch of pics. i am excited!

2. Click Here!

3. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

sweet.. where's the pics.... LOL....

4. nemo1991

nemo1991 Millepora

here we go with the pics::::

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. nemo1991

nemo1991 Millepora

now there is a different snail of the same type making one as well. if 2 made them today and yesterday, and one made them like 2 weeks or so ago, is it like the season? or something?

6. SmittyCoco

SmittyCoco Fire Shrimp

Regardless if it is the season or not, that would be awesome if your nas snails were breeding. Free snails

7. nemo1991

nemo1991 Millepora

yeah the 2 on the glass right now, that is the third batch so far, cant wait until the snails are large enough to be visable.