WOW Reef Central

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Seano Hermano, Jun 29, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pelado

Pelado Montipora Digitata

I am totally loyal to 3reef. There are so many sites out there but nothing compares to the kind of community and the support like on 3reef!!!

2. Click Here!

3. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

WELCOME!! Hey, you gotta GET while the gettins good. You're an OK kid too Seanski, I don't care what those other guys say about you & sams from "Joysee" behind your back. (on that OTHER site) ;D

4. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

IM Telling you... YOU MUST EXPLAIN INSIDE JOKES....::) we all wanna laugh.. and of what i can tell it must be pretty funny..

5. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Thanks, Seabass. That was funny. :cheesy: What makes it even more is that elweshomayor doesn't get it. :p::)

6. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

Wesho, take your meds please.

:laugh5: :bouncylau :loco:

OK, this is Seanos thread. We highjacked it. Since it is his thread, I was apologizing to him for that while making side deals for all 3reef members (since I'm the nice guy I am) & for securing a 10% discount for myself.

"sams", is samsdb0 from New Jersey.....you know "Joysee", like Tony Soprano says it? Yes? No? Whatever, anyway I was just razzling sams because I mentioned his super colorful & passionate feelings about "thee other guys" ( as in something you do with a lollipop?) OK? Feel better? Get a haircut and get a job Wesho! :eek: ;)

Boy I love this site. Back to you Seano.

7. marinelife

marinelife Astrea Snail

I am on many forums, I like to get my opinions from more than one source and then apply what could work for me.
    I know many do not like hearing what goes on on other sites and prefer not to advertise for others. It is all a matter of the owners and how they feel.
    I run a local forum and have no issue with links to other sites if it is helping members. I know of another local club that is against posting links to some site.

8. Click Here!

9. ToadallyNC

ToadallyNC Plankton

I've been a member since 2001. There are a lot of members there. One of the most popular sites

10. Seano Hermano

This is how I feel. I like a broad audience of different people to see what the think would be best. Then go form there.

I was not trying to offend anyone. If I did, I am sorry. If it was a big problem, I think Matt would have closed this thread by now. Though that was not my intent. I was not advertising.

I have been on for about a week & a half & have found it to be somewhat helpful. Now I do still come here as my main reference, but that is most likely because I was here first. I actually only saw one account where someone was being rude. I am also a member of WORC, which is my "local" reef club.

11. sollie7

sollie7 Millepora

you know what gonna be funny/sad/ironic?

When a thread about Reef Central is One of 3reef's This weeks hot topics ;D

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  12. Seano Hermano

haha. Let's wait and see. :p

We maid it to top 5 threads for today.(lol) Ironically, I thought I saw something about RC on the home page last week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.