WOW Reef Central

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Seano Hermano, Jun 29, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

im in Georgia.:p (biggest aquarium in the world?) lol...jk

well as funny as it sounds.. i changed my mind and im majoring in pre-med.. to then go for a Phd. ( Neurologist as my profecional degree).. and taking marine biology as a minor. ( or 2 majors.. if i end up with enough money lol)
    i want to move to California so badly but my parents wont allow me to..( they say ill be a burden to my uncles).. BUT IM SUCH A LITTLE ANGEL...extracted from below

i have 17 uncles just from my dads side.. i told my mom that at least 1 of them can handle me lol..... she didnt believe me. :(

2. Click Here!

3. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

Yeah? Pretty ambitious there wesho. I remember when I was motivated, younger, dumber & UUuummm.....then I found beer!! Then Women (forget it after that. The first one was much more enjoyable).

But, will you be giving like discount brain transplants & stuff to all 3reef members? (sorry Seano, I couldn't resist). You could post threads & win Video of the Month!! See, another reason to love 3reef!!! ( I got dibs on 10% wesho) ;D

1 person likes this.
  4. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

lol alright 10% it is;D lol just for you though. all 3reef members get a 5% discount..

so you pretty much lost it after beer.. hmm..

note to self: avoid beer at all costs. idk if i can avoid women..:eek: specially in college..

I hope i can make it through and get my profecional degree.. there are a lot of things pushing me foward to it. ( my little sister being the main one).. lol i cant let them down;)

5. seabass1

For sure, don't come to CA (lol)!!

6. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

lmao;D

7. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

As my Calc 2 prof said in his Jamaican accent:

"Carry your book with you all the time. When the girls see you they will think you are smart and want to date you. When they find out you can't go out on Friday night because you have to study they won't date you anymore. At least you will still have your book and more study time."

8. Click Here!

9. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

You rang? :)

I belong to Reef Central and think that it's a very good site. I prefer 3Reef, however, because of the 'small town feel' and because I feel that the info given here is just as good as it is on RC. I also think that Matt does a lot of great work on this site based on what his members want and need which adds another nice personal touch.

10. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

YES.. thats another reason why i love it;D
    Matt works his. ( insert word here) to add the personal feel. He goes most by what we ( for the most part) feel more confortable with.
    I love it that we can actually give our opinion on things and we are actually heard and taken into consideration. THAT my friend.. THAT makes this site to be the best of its kind. ( ofcourse the resources, and people and good info being the main thing)

11. seabass1

You sure you're not going into Used Car Sales? :cheesy:
    :LolLolLol :drummer: :laughcry: :jester: :clapping:

12. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

i thought about it once.......;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.