WOW Reef Central

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Seano Hermano, Jun 29, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dingo

Dingo Giant Squid

yeah im a member there... I only hang out in my local club forum on RC to catch up on local frags for sale and our next swap meets and stuff like that. my name is trentdingo if you wanna find me.

I like it here wayyy more though. you will find that its just a much nicer site!

2. Click Here!

3. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

Apparently matt needs to pull out the ban stick to use on a number of traitors.

4. stoney waters

stoney waters Fire Shrimp

:LolLolLol now im just waiting for amcarrig to come in and say somthing like "without further ado im going to close this thread" and then prolly the reason mabe not. ;D;D;D

5. cap23244

cap23244 Astrea Snail

i like 3 reef way better there sponsors also give members great deals

6. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

just looking at rc's layout and the way that forum is gives me a headache.
    ohh and if you have a 55 or 75 or 90g tank where do you show off your tank?? i guess they only like to see pics of nanos and 3000 gallon tanks lol
    dont get me wrong i love to look at those huggge tanks but i would rather look at tanks the same size or at least close. also i would like to see what people can do that are in the same tax bracket as me. not some guy in dubai with a million gallon reef tank that cost more than what i will make in a life time

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  7. samsdb0

samsdb0 Bristle Worm

yea reef central can go away

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  8. Click Here!

9. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

Really that's the only reason I'm joined it is for the local stuff... to find frags and equipment for sale.
    Thank god I found 3reef 1st though....or I might have given up before I even started into the hobby.

+1 to that.

10. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

Hey sam from "joysee", this is a good thread & you're about to get us shut down.....not cool. That sounds more like the other guys talk (rc).

Anyway, I did the forum thing for awhile. I came across too many showboats and headstrong posts in several forums. So, I just did just what wesho was talking about, I "Googled" everything.

After awhile, I realized I had a least 10yrs with SW & could probably contribute something. I chose 3reef because I'd never accessed it before. I've been here ever since (for the same reason as everyone else). Nothing better than common sense, firsthand advice.

Did matt announce the new Link to the exclusive California Club yet? ;D 8) :laughings :first: :laugh5:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2010
  11. Newreef15

Newreef15 Horrid Stonefish

yea i joined rc a few weeks back but i only did it bc i need some stuff for my new set up but i defanitly enjoy this site alot more

thanks matt

12. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

Im so visiting california some time.. ( all my uncles live there) Santa Cruz California to be exact. some live in los angeles.
    where is this club located?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.