WOW Reef Central

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Seano Hermano, Jun 29, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DBOSHIBBY

DBOSHIBBY Sleeper Shark

im on both. 3reef is way more personable and it feels like your part of the group on this site. on rc you just kinda feel like your in the mix with wayyyy to many people.

2. Click Here!

3. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

I'm on both but 3reef is my home/preferred site for reef info as there is way too much garbage/arguing/trash talking and such on the other site. Pluse here its more like a community and the people seem nicer and such.

4. Night-Rida

Night-Rida Finback Whale

x2 on that.

5. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

Who ever said size doesn't matter is a liar. I prefer 3reef over RC because it 3reef is just nicer and more fun than RC. I get lost in all the sub-forums and spend more time trying to find something than it was worth.

3reef > RC

6. bje

bje Long-fin Bannerfish

i agree when i first started with salt two years ago i quickly sought out a forum. i understand how forum owners utilize forums to make marketing money, but thats not what its all about for some. i spent a day on reef central, 3reef, and actually a few others i wont bother naming. 3reef was the friendliest bunch, easy to search, and quick to get an answer. not just any answer either an actual intellectually driven response. whereas on other forums id post and get a "DUH!" kinda reply without a "well yeah you did that wrong, but this is how you could do it better" or something to that extent.

ive thanked matt before, and i will thank him again. matt and the moderators do such a good job at keeping this place clean, friendly, and above all useful. to add to that, the UPTIME on this forum is amazing. its 99.999% reliable. 5 9's is good in the tech industry :)

7. Night-Rida

Night-Rida Finback Whale

I definitly like the forum layouts and user controls more on this site, than the other.

8. Click Here!

9. hydrojeff

hydrojeff Montipora Capricornis

i am a 3reefer for life!

10. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Wow 13 views on my thread on RC & no response.:-/

11. ChrisBs

ChrisBs Purple Spiny Lobster

3 reef is the best i wish they would make a aussie section

12. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

I belong to other to a few other forums as well. Even one from the other side of the globe. 3reef is the only one I support. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.