Worst vacation things

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Save_the_Reef, Feb 20, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Save_the_Reef

Save_the_Reef Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I hate it when you go to Florida and beach type environments to have horrible weather and very choppy waves the entire time you are there, only to have the water and skies nice and clear the last day that you are there. Ya, you get where I am going. I like to look through no wave water at the ocean bottom at the critters and shells, and make sure there are no sharks coming after me.

2. Click Here!

3. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

lol that happened to my aunt and uncle they came from NJ to LA and they got the one week of rain lol...the day they left BOOM blue sky bad karma i guess...if anyone live in la...they will know that no one want to visit them now...WOW ITS RAINY!!!!! im going boating down Los feliz blvd...LOL the 101 is shut down and cars r all stuck there hahahhaha im looking out my window!

4. Astalie

Astalie Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

haha, that happend to me once. In 2000 I went down to Destin, FL w/ my friend 1 week before school started up again and the beach was COVERED w/ seaweed. It was floating in the water, it clung to your legs and felt all nasty. Lol, needless to say we both swam in the pool all week. ;)