Worm in my Rock

Discussion in 'Live Rock' started by gtrasper, Dec 31, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. chris adams

chris adams Purple Tang

IMO he probably moved to another rock or into your sand if you have sand. Keep your eye out for him. It really should have come out in both the freshwater and high SG mix.

CA

2. Click Here!

3. gtrasper

gtrasper Astrea Snail

Thanks, I am watching for him.

4. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Don't worry about the high pressure knowledge build-up, it starts to ease up after a while :D We bought a "bristle worm trap", and it's been more fun than it's worth considering it found us 3 "baby" banded and red serpent stars. We've caught one worm in it, but haven't seen any worms since we got the 6 line and our algae went away. We have 4 serpent/brittle stars though! One of them I actually payed for and has grown to a diameter of 5 or so inches, the other 3 are the size of a quarter but show their little iddy biddy faces when food comes in.

5. gtrasper

gtrasper Astrea Snail

Thats great info, and your avatar is killing me. It makes me laugh!

6. gtrasper

gtrasper Astrea Snail

Well I have kept a close eye on the tank and the Bristel worm has not been seen. I hope that he does not return to my tank any time soon.

7. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

Actually, as Jwin can attest, we saw our six line wrasse with "part" of a bristle worm today. We used to see several at night. Come to think of it, I haven't seen any - except the piece today - since we got the wrasse!