Woot! Blue Tuxedo Urchin!

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by RedGambit, Oct 28, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

So not worth $3,500.00 in my Opinion. But hey Im sure there are many people out there. I saw a pair of Conspicuous Angelfish sell for the low low price of $4,199.99.... :pimp2:

Im thinking of purchasing in a month or two another sponge, probably the one I showed you :D.

2. Click Here!

3. catz

catz Fire Shrimp

I ended up getting a flame hawk, yellow goby, and a 6 line. total of 106.00 thank you very much. I want that darn urchin though, but I haven't found anywhere around here that sells the one that I want.

4. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

That was my problem, Im sure the LFS thats an hour away would order it for me, :D but I chose to order online, shipping was 35$ however, it would have cost me near 20 $ to drive to the store to get it when it came in.

most of our LFS are petcos/petsmarts. We had more till the petcos moved in, sadly most closed :(.

5. catz

catz Fire Shrimp

we have many around here, but they don't seem to stock the urchin. One of the places did have the long spine ones, but I really want the blue tux one. I will just wait. I don't want to pay the 35 in shipping. That could be a couple more pieces of coral...

6. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

7. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

Urchin Update:

Ack! Hes climbing up my orange frilly sponge!?! ack ack!!

8. Click Here!

9. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

hhhhmmm like a volitan lionfish lol well that might not work. i heard panther groupers stall small like only a foot or two maybe lol ;D

10. cdeboard

cdeboard Montipora Digitata

LOL puffer chick.. see what we got started. I recommend one to you and now everyone is getting one. I will let you take the blame though. My "tux" is in my avatar.

11. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

You're tux is absolutely amazing! Mine so far is more a fan of the night :(... and then he Hides under this one rock during the day... Very active at night though!

12. catz

catz Fire Shrimp

I have a question for you urchin owners: researching these beautiful creatures, I am concerned about it knocking over my rocks. Has this happened to any of you?