Woot! Blue Tuxedo Urchin!

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by RedGambit, Oct 28, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. catz

catz Fire Shrimp

now you understand.....

2. Click Here!

3. gazog

gazog Kole Tang

The best place on-line to order hands down is Live Aquaria, they have the best selection, best prices and shipping prices and absolutely the best guarantee.

They not only have an arrive alive guarantee they allow 14 days, if it dies before then they replace it. I and others in the reef club have ordered many times from them and never had any issues, heck even if it arrives dead unlike some they don't even ask for proof of any kind, pictures, body, nothing.

We have also ordered in the dead of winter and Dog days of summer and really never had a problem.

Best part of this all is they have the medium ones in stock! Get some others in your area to do a group order and split the shipping.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2009
  4. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

Agreed, I got the medium and by far he is not to big, This urchin doesn't get to huge, 3" max if I remember correctly. The group order is an awesome idea if you have anyone else in your area that you know wanting to order something.

Live aquaria all the way IMO. Never ordered Inverts from Pet solutions but I have had no issue with their fish. And divers den from live aquaria is my love.

5. catz

catz Fire Shrimp

Peredhil reminded me that B&B might have. I forgot all about this one. So they are my first phone call tomorrow at noon. Keep your fingers crossed that they have one

6. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

7. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

so now were making Jwin want an urchin as well, he said so in my thread :D we really are starting an urchin craze lol

8. Click Here!

9. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

Yay for us! LOL.

10. catz

catz Fire Shrimp

well, hopefully he has better luck than I have had, or he doesn't mind paying the crazy shipping cost

either way, you two should be ashamed of yourselves for what you have done to us :angel:

11. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

:( Awww :p We arent that bad of people :D

12. catz

catz Fire Shrimp

wanna bet............. you guys start this mess then some of get sucked in and wham !!!! we can't find one. shame shame on you.

3 hours to wait until I can the last place in town. I am hoping they have one. I will say, robman told me if I buy from there he is going to be ticked off at me.... ( he had problems with this guy some time back) I guess if they have one, I just can't tell him where I got it.. LOL