Won't go away

Discussion in 'Algae' started by KOgle, Dec 3, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. faroreefer

faroreefer Astrea Snail

OK, Kogle my appoligies if your upset...:-[ I think I'm ready to take the plunge. Can my inhabitants be happy with a small piece of rock left in the tank? Or none at all?

2. Click Here!

3. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

You might want to start a new thread detailing what the problem is, how old your tank is, what your trying to accomplish, livestock, etc. We need to know EVERYTHING about your tank and the situation before saying anything. You will probably hear a couple different opinions, use common sense and research what is best for you. PM me and I can forward you to some very knowledgeable people if you don't wanna start another thread. Just a thought. As far as Ogle is concerned it wont bother him, if he becomes that much of a pansy I'll take care of him for ya ;)!!

4. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

Glad to see Bryce is holding down the fort while I'm away. ;D

Don't worry about hijacking. We're all here to learn and what better way than to jump in a conversation about something you're working on.

Thought I'd give everyone an update on the algae holocaust. I got the QT tank full of water from the 180 last night hoping to capture some bacteria and whatnot from the display to help keep the QT stable.

I didn't realize how bad off my 180 was until I got to digging around in it last night. It's infested to say the least. :angry:

I'm going to post more info on my 180 thread....