Will Fishing Weights Harm my Tank?

Discussion in 'New To The Hobby' started by beamer, Sep 15, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. beamer

beamer Sea Dragon

.[quote author=birdlady link=board=Newbie;num=1095308608;start=0#10 date=09/17/04 at 07:33:43] ;) Yup! I am a dental assistant! ;D[/quote]

Well how about that birdlady! No wonder it was so easy to talk with you.

Just got back from L.A. My hubby has completed his quota of pts to get his I.V. sedation certificate. I think now he has to take his advanced life support course and I'm not sure what all else before he is certified. I know there is more equipment that he has to get and I think someone from the board has to come in and check out his equipment. I think they may even have to observe while he does a sedation case.

How long have you been a dental assistant? Good ones surely are hard to find. We are real lucky to have the ones that we have. They've been going with us everytime we go to L.A. for this course. This weekend makes 5 trips out there in the last few months . Hopefully that will be all for awhile.

Cindy

2. Click Here!

3. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

12 years! :eek: And I worked for dental supply companies for the 7 years before that!!! We can't find anyone really good either.... It is just the Doc, his wife, and me! Oh, and one girl that just does the every other Saturday the office is open!

We had a girl in this week who said, she is taking quantum physics in school and had decided to "will" her cavities away and wanted new x-rays taken because she no longer had cavities!!! Then she didn't want novacaine when we showed her the cavities were still there!! She would will the pain away. We said NO!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!She had to be numb!!!!

4. beamer

beamer Sea Dragon

Oh my gosh! You mean ya'll have nut cases too? I thought it was just us! :eek:

I'll have to tell my husband about that one.
    You have way more experience than me. I just graduated from hygiene school in 2001. I was a pharmaceutical sales rep for 23 yrs before that and had no previous dental experience other than calling on dentists. That's how I met my husband. I guess I sold him! ;D

5. Birdlady

Birdlady Finback Whale

Hygiene School is on my list of "stuff to do" but with a 6 year old, time is tight. As for the hubby....gots me one of those already!!! ;)