Urgent Wild Collected Anemones

Discussion in 'ID This!' started by Kaianuanu, Apr 10, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. bvb-etf-luva

bvb-etf-luva Banned

yes, i have a suspicious feeling that this eel is no longer in his hands, most likely dead.

2. Click Here!

3. bvb-etf-luva

bvb-etf-luva Banned

condys are carribean, but they are also atlantic and neither of those are pacific like i said. they will not host a clown. and they are not condys. condys on occasion will have cowns host them like maroons or clarkiis but it is bad for the clown long term and the clown will most likely get eaten.

4. 1.0reef

1.0reef Giant Squid

those can kill you and need expert care and HUGE tanks!!!don't catch the fish off the beach to buy fish at the lfs!

5. pmoradi2002

pmoradi2002 Spaghetti Worm

Then I don't think you'd mind posting a few pictures of it with a time stamp?

6. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

He come here with good intentions and is seeking assistance. I do not believe his intent was to have to prove owner ship or proof of life.

As a teenager I collected everything I could catch, be it bug, fish, reptile. Anything and everything, if I could catch it I did. That was a long time ago and collection and care of animals has changed for the better since then. While I do not condone collection of wild animals without making sure your can care for their needs first, I understand the passion and curiosity behind it. Where would we be today if Charles Steinbeck had not shown curiosity?

There is a happy medium, lets hope the OP will do his research first in the future, but lets assist him as best we can for what he already has please.

1 person likes this.
  7. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Agreed. This is the last time that I will ask that the thread go back on topic before I close it. Thank you.