Why dose life kick you went your down???

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by kiarah, Mar 12, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. kiarah

kiarah Coral Banded Shrimp

Hi guys,

Well have to say im feeling really down..................I posted not that long ago about my two children being ill, my 18 month old has serious breathing problem due to asthma & IGA defishancy & she has spent the last months in hospital with chest infections & needed help breathing as her oxygen levels were 87percent......she now lives on azithromicin antibiotics & steriods.

Then my 10 year old got menigitus.................i caught it with in 3 hours & they treated her with antibiotic & thank god she made a full recovery.

Now i have found a lump in my 'boob' & have to got back on the 23rd to get it checked out....................:-/ my dad has had 2 different types of cancer so now im worried it could be something bad:(

Life really dose kick you when your down:cry:

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

I know it's hard but try to remember that you aren't given more than you can handle and that this too will pass..
    That sounds crappy I know and I also know it doesn't make you feel better. But those words have kept me sober for 15 years EVEN when I found a lump in my southern boys last year and the foreclosure/bankruptcy the year before that and the death of my cousin in Iraq on good Fri. 2004, he was 19 and just beginning life.
    I want you to know that I wish you the best outcome and you are in my prayers.

4. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

Keep your head up:)

eventually the "CRAP HERE" sign over your head will be taken down.

At least that is what I have been saying for the last year.

5. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

terrible news Kiarah , it often seems that to many negatives arrive at more or less the same time , making each one seem far more devastating than it would be on its own

stay positive , hopefully your issue will turn out to be nothing major and that another of lifes little character building opportunities will pass by with a sigh of relief

Stay strong, stay positive, never under estimate the power of a healthy mind to bring a body back into line

Steve

6. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Very sorry about all your troubles. I hope your children make progress and that you will find out your lump is nothing at all. I wish you the best and my thoughts are with you and your family.

7. kiarah

kiarah Coral Banded Shrimp

Thanks guys,

I just had a really down moment lastnight, Im normally a very strong person!
    I dont really have anyone to talk to about it so i just needed to vent a bit,

The doctor did tell me that at my 'age' its more likely to be a non cancer lump but my dad got testical canser when he was 30........it was slow growing so he made a full recovery only to go on to get testical canser in his other testical but it turned out to be a totally different type...the fast growing one & it spread to his lungs & other parts of his body with in 2 weeks! He caught it quick & touch wood has been clear for 3 years...

Its just bothering me because my dad always told me if i ever find a lump that dont hurt then thats not a good sign & surprise mine dont hurt! I only found it by chance in the bath. I can tell he is worried about me but no one dare talk about it so im just keeping it bottled up inside.

Im sure ill be fine, its just i dont like the idea of waiting till the 23rd id rather just go now & get it sorted out! Its just longer for me to sit & get wound up about something thats more then likely going to be nothing!

8. Click Here!

9. loneracer05

loneracer05 Clown Trigger

im very sorry to hear about your ilnesses i hope your children get better!!!!and ur in prayers im sure youll pull through ok :)

10. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

We all need to vent from time to time:)

11. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

+1 on the healthy mind bring the body into line.

All that was ever created started as a thought...stay positive and feel the joy that IS in your life and things will sort themselves out.

12. patrick824

patrick824 Montipora Digitata

wow, it seems like all of 3reef is struggling right now. i could have gotten a full ride scholarship to UCLA for swimming but then i broke my back and tore my shoulder apart. more surgery now wooo! haha.. but hey, you will pull through, i promise. just dont give up :) ill pray for you