Why does southern food smell bad?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Puffer Chick, Jan 7, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

I don't think it's really an accent...it's more that I say some words southern style. Give me some time out of thesouth and I'd fix it. :D

By the sounds of it, I would die of starvation out west.

2. Click Here!

3. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

hahahaha probably

and another thing i noticed is the difference of commericals on t.v. lol here it's all about weight loss and what not, well not a lot but very common, and in Louisiana there was nothing about weight loss so nice for a change :D

4. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Roger uses Crisco to make his biscuits. Butter just makes them too dense. I love me some trans fats now! Yum!

5. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

We do :)

6. Bogie

Bogie Snowflake Eel

Funny you mention it, because we have a cup-sized rubbermaid container that you left here in our fridge. I topped it off with bacon grease for y'all just last weekend. ;D

7. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Awesome! I've been missing my container! :lol:

Next time you guys come over, we'll have to put a little something more in your stomach besides bourbon :lol:

8. Click Here!

9. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

IMO, Food is only as good as the chef that makes it. Ive had amazing food in the north and horrible in the south and vice versa. Btw, I've never had meat that tastes Metallic like... *referring to swaggers comment*

10. fuzzyfish

fuzzyfish Astrea Snail

11. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

You got that right! Bland and Cheese on everything thats all they talk about cheese cheese and more cheese , and the idea of to spicy up here is to much salt..Oh and damn chowder ): have some extend roots along the gulf from Mobile over to Gulf Port and bay St Louis ,Pas Christian area I know a lot better taste then bland chowder , all the chowder seems to be loaded up with cheesy stuff I have yet to find any that taste that great I do like the soda crackers LOL if only I could find a R/C COLA LOL

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  12. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

I'll make y'all some Cajun shrimp if it's dinner time or some Beignet's if its early or some fried chicken for lunch LOL I'm about ready for some Ribs myself melt the snow off the smoker LOL

Oh Bogie didn't I give you some Monti ? Not that large Scroll but some Montipora If so was it the simple green or the green with blue rim ? I have more of either if you want some..

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
    1 person likes this.