Why are you, who you are?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by zjpeter, Sep 13, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

I think Triggers look so funny, they have such big heads and tiny tails. Lol.

2. Click Here!

3. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

Gexx was the name of my first pet lizard lol never really let go of it.

4. zjpeter

zjpeter Ritteri Anemone

hey, you can't post here and not tell us how you got missionsix. are you a member of this band?

Mission 6

5. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

6. zjpeter

zjpeter Ritteri Anemone

dang, how'd i miss that thread? i even searched before i posted this. crap! i thought i was being original. oh well, great minds think alike i suppose. i figured maybe you had a hand in missionsix snowboard gear being as you're an extreme dude. i know you skate but do you dig snow?

7. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

If I ever got into full scale airplanes...I'd love to have an old Piper J3, an Edge 540, some 4-6 seater plane that would function as the family airborn minivan. Then, I'd love to have maybe a trike style ultralight or a paragliding setup. Then if I was REALLY lucky (and filthy stinkin Bill Gates rich), I'd shoot for a P51 (even a duplicate, doesn't have to be original) and if certain civilians would be allowed to have them in the future (decommissioned or something) I'd love an F16 or F18 :D

Geez...my hobbies are too expensive...it's a very good thing I've going into engineering.

8. Click Here!

9. acemow

acemow Purple Spiny Lobster

Ace, my maltese puppy, Mow, (pronounced like the ow in owl), my cat, Mow the Avenger. On one other site I use Snibby, our Pom-Chi. It's funny getting other people to use the word "snibby"! My name's Ann Marie. P.S., my avatar is my son's dog Bailey Mae, it's just a cool pic!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  10. GreyGhost

GreyGhost Purple Spiny Lobster

During the depression my grandfather and his parents rode freighttrain from place to place looking for work. THey once got on a line the Hobo's called the Grey Ghost it went from Los Angelas to Chicago Ill but went non stop. My grandfather's sister died on that train and the name has been in the family ever since. I use it in her honor. And yes that is the way the Hobo's spelled the Grey part. It was to be more gloomy than the gray since it was such a long hard ride.
    Ghost

11. PackLeader

PackLeader Giant Squid

Because I am Ceasar Milan.

No, it's because of all our freaking animals at home. Whenever they don't behave I yell "I am the Pack Leader!". Rarely works.

12. daninfamous

daninfamous Flamingo Tongue

My first name is dan, and infamous got handed to me by people at work and it stuck and I use it when I dj, DJ Dan Infamous.