Why are you, who you are?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by zjpeter, Sep 13, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Tadpole1mill

Tadpole1mill Purple Spiny Lobster

ROTFL rotfl

i choked on my cherry limeade, lmao lmao i see wat ur trying to do. lmao wench lmao.

omg that was too effing funny lmao dont worry next year it should be down to 5k

2. Click Here!

3. Paro6k

Paro6k Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Paro

Paro ftw

Attached Files:

4. Tadpole1mill

Tadpole1mill Purple Spiny Lobster

Paro FTW

edit: for those of u with extra cash i'd also like to mention paro IS hand made and comes in an array of colors. lmao. lmao.

5. bama

bama Humpback Whale

you would think that would be the case.. even though I would love to get some training in a 300 Extra and do a little playing around with it.. ;D

6. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

I got Swagger87 from my favorite Flogging Molly Album, Swagger (which is Irish music BTW) and 87 is my birth year. Its been my email addy since I was 14.
    My other email/id is mpricera, given to me by my college, which is my first initial M, the first part of my last name PRICE and the first two letters of the second part of my last name RA. Now that some of you are scratching your heads, my name (in full with middle name) is Megan Germani Price-Ramirez.

7. zjpeter

zjpeter Ritteri Anemone

apparently i have to write something out of the quote, here it is.

8. Click Here!

9. APC

APC Gigas Clam

Mine is not so creative....APC...my initials Adam Philip Conrad.

And to continue the thread...I am also a Private Pilot...just a regular ole VFR Pilot. Although now that I am married with 2 kids under 5, my wife (and my life inurance policy) have grounded me for a while. I plan to pick it back up when the kids get older...maybe do it with them...I learned to fly with my Dad when I was 18.

10. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

Lol. I absolutely Love Flogging Molly;D. I saw them in Warped tour 2004.
    We had a kid that we called Chadwick Merriwhether III Of the Rigatoni...I have no clue why because his real name was Chase.
    My name was a drug induced joke after my mother finally gave birth to me after 3 days. My parents lived in Germany when they found out they were having me and in Paris when they found out, in my fathers delusional opinion, what I was worth (being that I was a female, not much:-[)
    If you say it fast my name (Megan Germani Price-Ramirez) sounds like
    "Made in Germany, Priced in Paris"::)

11. TBELT

TBELT Ritteri Anemone

My nickname came about when I stopped being a tech in an Auto dealership and became a service writer. TBELT is short for timing belt. I sold more timing belts then any other writer in our service department. Being my background was fixing cars is was very easy to explain what happens if the "TBELT" breaks. I have had the name for 20 years. Even though I do not work in dealerships, I am a consultant now, the name has stuck with me. It is much better then the name I was given when I was a parts and service director.;D

12. 4phish

4phish Montipora Digitata

I love Phish music and there are four members in the band.(Trey, Mike, Page and Jon)