Why are you, who you are?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by zjpeter, Sep 13, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. truck24000

truck24000 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

mines alittle strange LOL

it was my truck number when i was driving over the road. had an incident where at a truckstop someone was robbing me poured gas on me and set me on fire just to steal my truck (they never got the truck) got caught year and a half later and spent a few years in prison in texas and then was executed cause i was the only one out of 7 who survived (he was doing this over a few years) and was able to testify at court!!

never had a computer before then and my company bought me one to keep in touch with drivers i knew so had to come up with a name, and truck number, 24000 was the first thing that popped into my head. have had it now for almost 12 years LOL

7 people like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. whippy

whippy Sailfin Tang

Wow, a truely meaningful name!

4. zjpeter

zjpeter Ritteri Anemone

geez man! are you ok?

5. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

Well crap truck, I'm giving you K+ just for telling us about it. I'll remember your story next time I moan & groan & *itch about my day! :beer:

6. Av8Bluewater

Av8Bluewater Giant Squid

Jeezus... Did you get massive burn scars? He'll get his in the next life I truly believe and karma for you.

7. Tadpole1mill

Tadpole1mill Purple Spiny Lobster

oh this will be a fun thread well. Paro6k (the user) and i were in genetics (or maybe bio2 can't remember exactly) and he drew a tadpole out of boredome but it was SOO CUTE and then he did a series of them for different holidays and ..........we emailed Sanrio (the ppl who own hello kitty) and told them if they gave us 1mill, they could have the awesomness of tadpole, we're convinced it would make them millions. :) lol

hence....Tadpole 1mil lol

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Well, truck24000 showed us all up. Time to pack our bags team, cause we lost the awesome story contest from the get go :lol:

I think I would get too bored in a regular civilian aircraft, probably because I'm 19 and can't sit still to save my life.

What I need is one of these puppies:

[​IMG]

10. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

What size tank do you have? That'll tell us if you got the 1 mill or not :lol:

1 person likes this.
  11. Paro6k

Paro6k Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I have this extreme fascination for cnidaria. One day me and Tadpole1mil were searching the web and found some geek website with a jelly tank thing with cool LED lights. Anyways, the site also featured PARO, the love of my life. Paro is a robotic therapy seal from Japan used to calm and relax elderly people. Apparently Paro learns new names, commands, and even recognizes people (don't believe me LOOK IT UP!). Having such a neat "toy" comes at expense, a mere SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS (edit:the price has dropped since to like 5.2k). We both laughed for days after watching the vids. Tadpole1mil first came up with Paro6k when we started playing maplestory and named her character that. It's been our cheer up phrase ever since. In fact, I'm laughing right now!

1 person likes this.
  12. Paro6k

Paro6k Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

(still saving for my paro...)