Why are you, who you are?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by zjpeter, Sep 13, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

Its a beetle, not a flea, lol!

Im still alive! hahaha! Got a message from somebody on here about my "fat kid blues", lol! It aint easy being a sexy fat b@$tard!

Dispite the economy, we're been super busy importing corals and fish from the farm in Indonesia, been there only 4 or 5 times this year so far to cherry pick for certain customers. Dreading going to Thailand in a couple of weeks to cherry pick some clams.Wasnt even able to go to Maine this year :(. So yeah, thats one of the reasons Im not around so much....

2. Click Here!

3. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

GEEKSTER! Glad to hear that you're still interested in the hobby. I was thinking that you had had your fill of it for a while there.

Why are you dreading going to Thailand? I'd love to make a trip like that!

4. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

Tired of the hobby, tired of the repeated questions over and over an over. Not tired of making money though....

Cause its hot n sticky in Thailand, and I dont speak the language, and Ive heard stories about the food there, lol!

Hows the lil boy? well and the big boy too?

5. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol: I completely understand my friend.

6. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

that is hilarious. I agree (though it's probably not your point) that dogs are terrible. :)):p)

Cats for the win!

7. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Your Husky sounds like my kind of dog! :lol:

Geek, where abouts in TN are you?

8. Click Here!

9. zjpeter

zjpeter Ritteri Anemone

boooo, cats! they'd tear up my precious leather sofa and hack up crud all over my carpet. the only thing cats are good for is making ridiculous picture captions....

...(ahem, Jwin, that's your cue!)

10. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

You must have edited your post after I replied :lol:

What?! There's no McDonalds in Thailand?! OH THE HUMANITY! :D

Little boy is getting bigger and the big boy is...well...still big :) I trust that you and yours are doing well too? How's that little darling of yours doing these days?

11. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

:lol:

Not in my house! Our mutt was extremely hyper for the first 10 years of his life. Now at 12-1/2, he sleeps all day in my office. About the only things he wakes up for are food, treats, belly rubs, and of course, Brown and FedEx! - just the way I like him (except for the Brown and FedEx part)!

12. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

lol my one mutt who is possibly a lab x aussie x akita, is quite hyper, he's 4 90 lbs dog, but he's sure mellowed out and just basically sleeps all day, but when he's hyper he's hyper and LOVES his daily walks. He barks at people over the fence, but that's pretty much it.

Now my Chihuhua she's quite active for a chi she's also 4 and is 7lbs 12oz. I rarely carrier so she's always walking about and running through the house. She also sleeps a lot during the day, pretty much flollows me where ever i go. Although she prefers my parents' lap more than mine, lol i guess my lap is to boney for her. She loves her daily walks as well, she's always in the lead and walks fast. She's been barking A LOT latley at the construction people then finally settles down after i yell at her enough. lol she also loves to sun bathe, she would do this all day if she could.