Why are you, who you are?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by zjpeter, Sep 13, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

I agree with you guys. I love my little Dachshund. He was a pain in the rear when we first got him tho. Couldn't even go to the bathroom lest he scream and cry because I was out of sight. He wouldn't be consoled until he was back in my arms, lol. Little cry baby. He's much better now, but still a momma's boy.::)

This pic is of him "Smiling". I will ask him "Charlie, show mama your pretty smile" and this is his reaction. Its hilarious. Ive been meaning to video tape it but he's so camera shy, I can't believe I caught him in a pic!

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. zjpeter

zjpeter Ritteri Anemone

i've never been much of a little dog person, but that Lacey is darn cute. all these puppy pics has given my wife puppy-fever. look what you guys have done! how am i going to buy frags when i have to feed a dog?

4. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

I know the feeling. I used to hate little dogs and at the risk of sounding like a monster, I used to think the only thing they were good for was seeing how far they'd fly when you kick em. Lol. (No I have never, nor would I ever attempt something like that, but I could imagine).

5. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

I'm a big dog person myself :) Gotta love the ones that aren't the size of rats. I'm not a fan of chihuahua's if you can't tell...::)

6. dpandkevin

dpandkevin Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

This is why I have a reef tank. The fish do not need to be walked, do not take up room in the bed at night, and the poo is easily taken care of by water changes one a month. The fish also never wake me up in the middle of night because they have to go potty.

7. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

Couldn't agree more. I dislike pocket or rat sized dogs. When I get a house, I will have a husky or german shepherd.

I do like cats though, I have a very interesting little critter. She doesn't meow... makes more like a squeak / chuffing noise. She "mumbles" too. She goes around and trills, makes small little noises / squeaks, but never meows. Also the only cat that I've ever seen cover her food. I came home one day and I found a receipt on her food dish. I removed it, only for her to hunt down another one and place on top of her dish. To test I took it off again... within 10 minutes, another was placed on the dish. Now, I just leave it alone. It's normal routine for her to remove the receipt, eat, and then place it back on the dish. When fed she scratches around the entire bowl, and then makes sure the receipt is in place on top of the food. She tries to cover the litter box too, if a scrap of paper or towel makes its way to the floor, it makes it to the top of the litter box.::)

As for my name, it's easy - my name is Zach, and my last name starts with B.

8. Click Here!

9. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

Actually, like I said, I never liked little dogs. When we bought our house I went to the pound every day for two months until I found a dog I fell in love with.
    That's where I found my husky Loki. We named her after the Norse God Loki, God of trickery and deceit and Father to the wolf god (Can't remember his name) She's very tricky, as most huskies are.
    Charlie (the weenie dog seen above) is actually my Bf's dog, but he took to liking me more.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  10. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

watch what your saying about Chi's! i have one! lol just look at my avatar.

11. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

He's thinking about my brother's Chi! His name is Rambo - no kidding. He's a monster - no kidding about that either!

12. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Satan dog. And my aunt and uncle have a chihuahua that never liked me.

I love huskies :drool: I would love to have a husky, shepherd, collie, or good ole mutt when I have a house. Or several dogs like that. My dog is a beagle/shepherd mix, with probably something else in there. We don't know.