Why are you, who you are?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by zjpeter, Sep 13, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. zjpeter

zjpeter Ritteri Anemone

Usernames, we've all got one. Some are straightforward, no nonsense, and self-explanatory. Some are a window to our true inner self, our hopes, dreams and loves. Some are just complete nonsense. Everyone here knows what your 'name is, here's your chance to tell them why.

I'm afraid I have to start this off with a boring one. While zjpeter isn't as creative as, say, Matt Rogers or Steve Wright it is merely my network username and email address I got assigned to me by my school. J for Joseph, Peter is my last name and Z is apparently for Ztudent?

I know we've got some stories out there so do me one better, tell us why you are who you are!

2. Click Here!

3. wastemanagement

wastemanagement Eyelash Blennie

4. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

Too funny - I would LOVE to hear the explanations from Matt Rogers and Steve Wright! ;D

Triplemom = mother of triplets (including Jwin). :eek: 'Nuf said.

5. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

My username Puffer Chick is because I own a puufer and I'm a girl. Lol it was the only thing I could think of :)

6. blumoon reefers

blumoon reefers Millepora

My hubby and I met during a blue moon...did you know such a thing really does exist? It is when the moon is full for the second time in one month! So blue moons are kind of our thing, going on 13 years!

"once in a blue moon" inscribed in wedding bands....

7. dpandkevin

dpandkevin Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Mine is very simple DP is what everyone calls me because I am the third in the family, Dale Phillip, and the first and middle name was already taken. The and Kevin part is because I was not into fish tanks until he and I went to a sidewalk sale at the LFS, and bought the 120 gallon. He helped me set it up and continues to help out alot.

8. Click Here!

9. bdwarrior52

bdwarrior52 Astrea Snail

thats my xbox live gammer tag lol

10. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

J is the first letter of my first name. "win" is the first 3 letters of my last name. A friend of mine put it together back in middle school and pronounced it "Jay-win", and it has stuck ever since. The "=" on each side give it originality where I didn't have to put numbers in it, and they remind me of wings. I'm a big plane nut-case and my old usernames/emails consisted of variations of "flyingace" or "flyboy" and they still do. :p

11. Redbeard

Redbeard Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

12. austeve

austeve Bristle Worm

im from australia and my name is steve :)