Why and How?

Discussion in 'Algae' started by Rulu25, Dec 10, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Crimson Ghost

Crimson Ghost Blue Ringed Angel

I looked it up this product is a masking agent and thus I do not advise its use. But I base that on no prior experience with it.

Control feeding schedule, set lights properly, skim for DOC, use RO/DI and weekly water changes is the correct method to take – ensure proper flow in the DT and you should be ok.

2. Click Here!

3. Rulu25

Rulu25 Spaghetti Worm

Okay gotcha, Thanks Ghost. I test for nitrite, nitrate, ammonia, and pH. And yes I've noticed the LFS has the RO/DI unites. They're really good there, they strictly deal with SW tanks and they've been in business for about 15 years. Owner is a real nice guy and seems to be very willing to help me with everything, he took my yellow tang when he was being a bully and sold me his only cleaner shrimp last night b/c the flame angel I bought from him last month may have the black ich!

4. BananaBoat

BananaBoat Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

It's not chemipure, although I do use that. Im not sure if it's chemiclean. All I did was google image it and it looked similar. A fine white powder with a very small measuring spoon. It killed the slime within 4 days of use. Then I syphoned. It didn't kill a single thing. The corals shrunk up upon administering it, but they were back to normal within minutes.