Okay, just had a major tank clean. Took a blade and scraped the base and sides as much as I could. The little gits wouldn't get out of the way though, as if they were playing chicken with me to see how close they could get. No matter, I got the place fairly well spruced up for them. I've also managed a definate head count now that we can see the bottom of the tank, and we have 16 of the fellas now. Still another 10 or so which haven't morphed yet aswell. Just doing a water change and then I'll see if I can get some better pics. Unfortunately, they like to sit under the heater, and wouldn't move even when I was cleaning so it might be hard to get any decent ones. Edit: Here's one wifey just took on a proper camera. Note, all the previous pics were taken on a Nokia N78 camera phone.