Whooo...

Discussion in 'Breeding Tropical Fish' started by Rustynuts, Sep 6, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. 10acrewoods

10acrewoods Fire Goby

this has been a great post and hope they tag it to stay for all the want to be breeders out there keep up the great work

2. Click Here!

3. Rustynuts

Rustynuts Flamingo Tongue

Yeah still with this. Just really busy at work, 7 days a week and not much time to catch up here. No more losses on the young uns, but no further batches saved yet due to just not having the time to work at it. Tried a couple of batches but no dice so we've left off for the moment til I have a bit more time. :)

4. roadking

roadking Plankton

Babies

How are your babies doing, It sounds like you have been busy threw the holidays. I bet they are quite a bit bigger by now,I have a pair of Tomato clowns that are acting like they are ready to lay eggs. I have a tile next to their anenome but nothing yet unless they are laying in the rocks somewhere. I will have to start checking after lights out to see if there are any hatchings. Tom8)

5. Rustynuts

Sorry for the lack of updates folks. Really busy with work, and other personal stuff, but I check in every now and again to see what's going on.

Things are still going well. We lost a couple of smaller ones this week, and I think they got bullied by the bigger ones, so we split them up. The big guys were moved to their own tank, leaving the smaller ones alone to put a bit of weight on.

We've not had chance to catch any more either, but we'll be having a go soon. ;)

6. Rustynuts

Hey guys. Sorry it's been a while, but I been a busy lad at work. Always the same when winter comes round, and I can't have any quality time at all. So, updates.

Not managed to breed any more since this batch, but didn't try due to the reasons outlined above. It would've been a waste of time trying really. But had a batch hatched 5 days ago and we're going with them as the workload has died off somewhat, and I've got a bit of an urge to get something done.

And as for the previous batch...

Well, here's a quick video I took this evening. Feeding time.

Link.

1 person likes this.