Who is the most well known member here?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Dr.Fragenstein, May 5, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

I also missed this thread, so dont feel bad. I am flattered to be even mentioned in this thread. I dont think it would be fair to nominate(sp) just one person, as this site is what it is b/c of many. This is like one big disfunctional family that cant agree sometimes, but love and respect each other at the end of the day. Like my dad used to say, " It takes all kinds to make up this world " and thats what we have here. I also miss Omard's pics and wonder where he is, but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. I personaly enjoy helping others out and love to learn as well and I get to do both at 3reef. So, I take my hat off to all of you that make this site what it is for all of us to enjoy and become better reefers.:thumb_up:

P.S, BTW, Im in the process of forming a foundation for Linda(Cuttingras) so she can become a reefer again.;)

[SCROLL]Luna;D[/SCROLL]

2 people like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

LOL Thanks Luna:kiss:...check out my post on the "my ride thread":-/.. I need a full time and part time job.....I'm still a reefer at heart! When it rains it pours...who said that originally? I'd like to give them a great big punch in their pie hole......

1 person likes this.
  4. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

I believe that was the CEO of Morton Salt company. :)

5. cuttingras

so much for that idea...
    1914 [​IMG] The famous Morton Umbrella Girl and slogan, “When it rains it pours” first appear on the blue package of table salt and in a series of Good Housekeeping magazine advertisements. The slogan is adapted from an old proverb, “It never rains but it pours.”

6. mic5486

mic5486 Astrea Snail

for me i would say otty...i dunno if i would say over all since im still really new to this site, but for me he is the reason i join this site since i am still very new to saltwater hobby and after reading this tank build up thread it made me want to join so i can be able to learn as much as possible and be able to get some help when need be.

7. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

You're like the food anthropologist on Good Eats. :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. Siddique

Siddique Dragon Wrasse

So funny. The second I read who was the person to come up with, "when it rains, it pours." Rain started to pour down lol 8)::)

10. scenario1313

scenario1313 Tassled File Fish

A great big punch in the pie hole HUH. LOL I'm down for the foundation to help LINDA. I found something that would go great on top of your tank for sale locally.

1 person likes this.
  11. cuttingras

:lol: if there is one thing I know, it IS food.

scary..an omen?:uhoh2:

don't tell me...buckets of Salt?:p;) I appreciate it Brandon!:) I think now I need to concentrate on getting my engine replaced.....Yep. I killed it.. I'll be doing the Atl Zoo job, it's back on and then to Lake George NY for 2 weeks. Chuck's going back to Chile this time for almost 2 months(YAY) playin catch up from no work this past winter sucks.

1 person likes this.
  12. scenario1313

scenario1313 Tassled File Fish

Nope not buckets of salt. Check it out. 72" HQI and VHO Fixture - Atlanta Reef Club Forums

And that sucks about the motor. Sorry to hear this. When will it stop pouring your way. You need some sunshine.