Who is going to MACNA?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by inwall75, Jul 20, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

well if you are all planning on going down and staying in one of the hotels you might want to go ahead and book it now.
    We are going to stay at Quality Inn, however they are all booked up Friday and we might have got the last room for Saturday.

2. Click Here!

3. jbrunken

jbrunken Plankton

Hey everyone. When you contact the Quality Inn or the Marriott, be sure to tell them you are with MACNA. We just called to check and they said they have plenty of rooms left in the MACNA block. You may also get a better rate this way.

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Thanks for that information - I need to nail this down this week or I am bringing my tent. (joking ... sort of!)

matt

5. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

I know marriott has rooms, Quality told me they were sold out. What number did you call to speak to Quality? I called the group one that was listed on MACNA and they told me Friday was all booked up and Saturday we got the last room:angry:

I wanted Friday also but was told that I would be placed on waiting list for that day, so I was actually looking at hooking up someplace outside the city for Friday night.

6. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

7. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Hey big thanks to you Curt for your order!! :) I appreciate that. I sent out all orders yesterday (I did not see your name on any though?) We must hang out. I look forward to it.

So hundreds of dollars later - I am booked up... I used the Marriot hotel link off of the MACNA site and it filled in a group code - this worked?!?! I got a room.. I thought it was sold out?

So if anybody still needs a room - do what I did above. Also I think this is the last day for $125 full pass rates at MACNA. FYI

I get in Friday afternoon and return Sunday afternoon - I can't wait to see you call there!

matt

matt

8. Click Here!

9. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

I put it on Melissa's card. Hee Hee :cheesy:

10. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Triple XL Matt!! :angry::p

11. saltysupply

saltysupply 3reef Sponsor

we will be at macna be sure to come by and say Hi! were near Sunlight Supply, Coralvue and AquaIllumination

12. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid