Who here has tattoos?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by norg., Nov 24, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. dskyers

dskyers Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

More pics.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. Regf

Regf Coral Banded Shrimp

Damn a gears one, thats intense, looks so sick tho, you gonna add any red? I have one down my side, some Vietnamese words in cursive, all black,

4. Regf

Regf Coral Banded Shrimp

You have some removed? or did they just fade over time?

5. dskyers

dskyers Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

Fade over time.I have had them all about five years now. And they were practice tattoos. Me and friend bought a machine and this was end result. He is now very good artist works out on south beach and is doing well so worth it lol me and have a sketch were.working on mostly Harry Potter and Jack the skeleton combined and Halloween theme for right arm.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

6. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

Oh jeeze this got popular. lol Thats good though! I just took pictures of my newest work but Ill have to wait to get to a different computer to upload them tomorrow. I have three new intense pieces and waiting to get my chest done. Along with both sleeves... Everyone makes fun of me because for only being 18 I have so many tattoos. Haha.

7. kenny951

kenny951 Bristle Worm

Tattoos are for loosers! ;D

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  8. Click Here!

9. SaltLifeChris

SaltLifeChris Astrea Snail

here's my 3/4 sleeve..... drawing up my chest plate soon!
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  10. Blue Falcon

Blue Falcon Fire Goby

Ill Play ;D

This is a tat of the marine corps emblem on my back. Text at the bottom says "Teufel Hunden" german nickname for U.S. Marines meaning Devil Dog. This pic was taken about an hour after it was done thus the red (the tat is only the back. lol) sorry dont have an updated one, just picture it a little more faded and no more red.
    [​IMG]

And this is my tiger. My uncle (former Marine) received a tattoo of a tiger on his forearm in Okinawa Japan, my brother (also a former Marine) got a tiger on his right arm, so I had to get one too. This time the red IS supposed to be there. Rofl
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  11. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

Wow. Im really impressed at the amount and quality of work people have here... Was not expecting that. Everyones stuff looks awesome! Ill post my stuff right now!

12. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

[​IMG]

The lettering is the initials of my family and a fallen petal for my grandfather.

[​IMG]

The cog with some red. Getting redone very soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Day of the dead themed piece. My left sleeve will consist of only this art style.

[​IMG]

This tattoo is my only one without meaning. I got it done for 2 dollars so I couldnt say no. haha.

Well thats my work as of now. Its always expanding so Ill keep you guys updated!