Who here has tattoos?

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by norg., Nov 24, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. chappy85

chappy85 Coral Banded Shrimp

5 so far, ones a sleeve. still gotta get round to having the elbow filled in.
    dont really have any photos atm

wish i had cheaper interests sometimes lol

2. Click Here!

3. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

Thank you!

Looking good dude! I like the shark! I cant wait to get my leg piece done too.[/QUOTE]
    Thanks man,lots of hours,lots of hours yet to go,i've gave up for a bit,but i'll start working on it after the first of the year.That shark was the start of the sleeve.

4. gt40425hp

gt40425hp Feather Duster

i dont have any but i want them im scared i would get adicted .. i have way to manny expencive hobbies . tanks, drag racing, guns, amateur radio if i were a millionare i would still be broke but heay the man with the most toys wins ... the kids would just fight over the money when im gone thay wont fight over my junk when im gone

5. Kevin3884

Kevin3884 Tassled File Fish

I have 4....I got barbed wire around my right arm when I was 16, then I added a left shoulder piece at 18 that is the Hazardous Waste sign with an Iron Cross laying on top of it (in all black). Then when I was 22 I got a cross done on my back, and then when I was 24 I got the Ohio State University "O" on my right shoulder. I have plans for a half sleeve on my left arm...just havent gotten it done yet.

6. WhiskyTango

WhiskyTango Eyelash Blennie

What's up with no sailoresque tats? You know the ones im talking about: legs or sleeves with anchors, waves, giant octopus, Poseidon, mermaids, sharks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

Nice guys. I didnt think everyone would have so many. Keep the pictures coming if you are willing to share. I have yet to see tatted4ever chime in. Im curious to see what he has done.

8. Click Here!

9. makeshiftcrew

makeshiftcrew Gigas Clam

[​IMG]in my home studio

[​IMG]
    And then a few I've done recently....don't feel like taking pictures of all mine right now[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]before and after[​IMG]

10. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

Nice! Looking good man! That flower is really well done.

11. coldshot

coldshot Blue Ringed Angel

My uh male part is the image of a green dragon. It would not be cool to post a picture.
    My ex has an eagle tatooed on her back of an bald eagle with his wings spread out and talons extended and lil rabbit tracks going down in her uh B. crack. She was gonna get her uh sphicntor? tatted white but they told her it isnt such a good idea...I guess to resemble the white tail on a cotton tail rabbit goin in his underground hide out (hole). I regret mine as she does hers. I guess the novelty dies out after so many years.

12. coldshot

coldshot Blue Ringed Angel

You could do your thing as a moray eel though. That would be cool but trust me it is a tad painful.